I won’t wait until retirement until I start to live the life that I want every day. So get ready to tick off, and make plans to complete those that have as yet evaded you.
1- Build a stronger body and mind
2- Learn to drive
3- Mastering a new language
4- Travel broadens the mind
5- Buy property
6- Read a great work of literature
7- Reach out to one of your heroes
8- Learn how to master a signature dish
9- Host a Sunday roast in your own home
10- Win a game of chess
11- Have a favourite whisky
12- Find your signature scent
13- Buy one tailored suit
14- Taking the time to handwrite letters
15- Invest in a piece of art
16- Learn at least one song on piano or guitar
17- Go to the opera, even if you never return
18- Blood donation
19- Become a jack of all trades
20- Repairing a leak
21- Climb a mountain
22- Giving something back
Comments
Post a Comment