This is a post about old meeting new; about the new face of the old traditional tweed.
For the artist, artisan, and aristocrat in all of us; a heritage from the loom. Tweed and other natural fibre clothing for all occasions.
I just found out that Walter Slater has a shop quite close in London, but where I found the shop was in Edinburgh quite a while ago. Victoria Street is one of those charming little streets in the Scottish capital and it just fits right there. This is not a new brand but this company has been based in Victoria Street for many years.
Walker Slater has grown naturally from starting in the Highlands in 1989 and have harnessed its years of tailoring experience; in Edinburgh's cobbled Old Town to create rugged tweed jackets and coats, beautiful three pieces suits, and exquisitely handcrafted luggage.
I assure you will not leave empty handed (I didn’t). Walter Slater is proper British but with a modern twist. Just think about a tweed iPad cover or a pair of tweed cufflinks, really cool.
Walter Salter sells tweed certified by The Harris Tweed Authority.
Stylishly Yours,
K.
Comments
Post a Comment